The Cellular Catalyst Device Designed for Uniformity
Acceled's new cLight allows for single and multiple growth plates to be irradiated simultaneously, enhancing statistical comparison between protein interaction networks.
The cLight joins the Acceled Photoreactor product line to add versatility and functionality for biochemists who need to meet innovation demands in drug discovery and university research.
Discover how cLight can accelerate your research. Request a Quote.
Ideal for genetic research, pharmaceuticals, proteomics, diagnostics, and food science, the cLight allows for:
• Operates at 450nm
• Single or multi-plate catalysis experimentation
• Uniform LED illumination and cooling in a single device
• Enhanced statistical comparison between protein interaction networks
• Programmable reaction times
• Programmable temperature limits
• Faster, repeatable, comparable results
Acceled’s product line supports growth plates as well as vial sizes GC, 4, 8, 30, and 40 ml. This versatility and compact footprint allow for expanded experiment design and fit:
• External dimensions: 18" L x 11.375" W x 6.7" H
• LED active area: 12.9” x 8.6”
• 4.3" diagonal touch screen
• "6-plex" dish at 90.5mm (3.56") diameter holds up to six dishes
• > 95% uniformity across working area of illumination